SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, April 7, 2012

MARCH 2012 RECAP:HUNG OUT WITH L'IL JZ, TORONTO'S SPECIAL RAP PHENOMENOM.

I said "Special Rap Phenomenom" because he is one. This young man was born with a speech impediment called stuttering. Most of us know how this affects those that suffer from it. My mother and brother in law suffer from it badly and it is when they are angry it really sets in. Pls read more about this. 

The only difference with L'il JZ is that when music is added to the mix, he responds to the rap tune and his speech is completely CLEAR in a freestyle form. I first noticed this boy on CTV National news and I had to connect. Jake has been my pal since then. Remember my story of him crashing Tyga's backstage Toronto concert and convincing a bodyguard that he just wanted to rap for Drake. 

I spent the day with Jake at Drake and P.Reign's fundraiser for the kids on St Patrick's Day near my home. Jake even rapped for me. These younger rappers are stepping up their game faster than lighting. Check out some of those pics below.


 P.Reign, Drake and Kay Jeezy
 L'il JZ and Toronto rapper Harvey Stripes
Drake and L'il JZ with a friend
Drake and all the kids at the fundraiser that P.Rein held

Follow L'il JZ on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive