SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 31, 2013

#MADAMGOVERNOR: NIGERIAN LAWMAKERS OFFICIALLY BAN GAY MARRIAGE AND ACTIVITIES. 10 YEARS IF YOU SUPPORT GAY PEOPLE'S ACTIVITIES.



Nigerian gay and lesbian march in New York City at the Nigerian embassy

#BREAKING: Thumbs down to the Nigerian National Assembly who have finally taught us HOW TO HATE GAYS AND LESBIANS by passing the Gay marriage ban yesterday  and also locking up we their friends for 10 years if say I perform in a gay club or do a meet and greet in a gay club with my gay fans. 

We are sending every gay to exile and refugee status in Canada. I want to hear from different countries. I plan to go on BBC's "Have Your Say" soon. 70% of my male friends in North America are gays and 25%  of my female pals are lesbians. I have not met a homosexual Nigeria since I've been back 9 mos after 35 years in US and Canada but many have reached out to me from the closet and I know the real gays versus the fakes (aka the government) posing as gays to talk to me.

Everyone is equal to me. I don't care what gays do in their bedrooms and you are NOT representing my culture and tradition. My culture is NOT HATE! My tradition is not Polygamy which destroys families. Oh and stop visiting their countries (USA, Canada, UK) for your vacations either. Hopefully you'll hate on them there when they ""display affection"" and you'll get arrested for a HATE crime in their country.

Also by 2015, we should have about 1 million with HIV in every state just like Benue since we have stigmatized them and cracking down on Gay clubs. Benue gays are having SEX with women at the same time spreading that disease like wildfire. This is one of the most beautiful states in Nigeria, now with 700,000 adults with HIV and 300,000 kids.

Maybe if we educate them out of the closet we won't have to spend a lot of money. Good riddance to our lawmakers. May God punish each of you for using his name in VAIN. Cain won't kill Abel if there wasn't HATE. Yáll better remember the first homicide in the bible.

Another section of the bill added that: “Any person who registers, operates or participates in gay clubs, societies and organisations, or directly or indirectly make a public show of same sex amorous relationship, commits an offence and shall each be liable on conviction to a term of 10 years imprisonment.”

“We have culture and traditions, and we cannot ignore that. As far as we are concerned, we have done what the people want by passing the bill, through the passage of the bill decided to be on the side of God said House Spokesman Zakari Mohammed""

READ MORE: http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/component/k2/item/13219-reps-ban-gay-marriage-homosexuals,-lesbians-risk-14-yr-jail-term.html

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
#KOO
#KESUS
@HipHossip on twitter

Blog Archive