SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, June 19, 2015

Dylan Roof attends his bond hearing in the #CharlestonShooting


#‎CharlestonShooting‬ suspect Dylann Roof makes his bond appearance in court
- Daughter of victim Ethel Lance says in court she forgives Roof. "You took something very precious to me... but I forgive you."
- Relative of Myra Thompson: "I forgive you and my family forgive you, but we'd like you take this opportunity to repent."
- Relative of Tywanza Sanders: "Every fiber of my body hurts. He was my son. He was my hero."
- Relative of Daniel Simmons: "My grandfather and others died at the hands of hate. Hate won't win."
- Relative of Depayne Middleton-Doctor: "We are the family that love built. We have no room for hate, so we have to forgive."
October 23 at 2 p.m. -- First court appearance
Feb 2, 2016 at 9 a.m. -- second court appearance
Roof answers a series of questions with "yes sir" "no sir"

This kid was brainwashed. It's the apartheid flags that got me. Nobody even wants to remember that here.

Blog Archive