SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, June 15, 2015

Why all Nigerian Women have to CLEANSE themselves from MEN #HNNHealth

What You Need to Know About Dating Someone With Bipolar

Courtney Whitaker of Madam Noire says: A couple of weeks ago, I came across an interesting article on The Praying Woman. The article detailed, the writer’s experience of the 1 month she fasted from talking to men.

The writer detailed how it changed her life for the better, and gave her the much needed clarity she wanted after a messy break-up. Her story caught my eye, and I started sending it out to my best friends.

I began to question them, could you go a month without talking to men? Could you really, truthfully and honestly do it?

The fast requires you to abstain from talking to all men, unless they are a relative. Basically, if it isn’t your father, brother, cousin or uncle, you absolutely CANNOT talk to them.

So, with that being said. I’d like to challenge some of our readers to the same challenge. If you pledge to it, I’ll do it with you. All of those in favor, say I in the comments and I’ll check back in next week. In the meantime, check out the article that sparked my interest.

Blog Archive