SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, June 25, 2015

PODCAST STATEMENT: Why Northern #Nigerian WOMEN are responsible for the insurgency #hnnterror #Bokoharam #ISIS

MY STATEMENT ON MY TWEET TO NTA NEWS THAT CAUSED A RUCKUS ON TWITTER @HNNAFRICA YESTERDAY 

Many people especially Northern Nigerian Muslims don't fully understand why NTA retweeted what I wrote. Nobody should be a refugee in their own country. We in Southern Nigeria are fed up of Northern Nigerians not reporting crimes to authorities. I personally am tired of this insurgency. Stop ruining our country with your Muslim extremism. There are Muslims here in the South who don't kill each other. Northern Nigerian women, you allow your Muslim men to control you. If you don't know where your husband works, you shouldn't be married. If you don't know where your child is, you should not have kids. You are being paid to use your kids as suicide bombers. 32 children in 12 months, yes I'm counting. Listen to the voice of reason. nobody needs you. If your husband works in a factory, find out if he manufactures stuff, package foods or makes BOMBS! Start reporting suspicious behaviour. I will stick to my tweets and officially blaming Northern Nigerian women for this entire insurgency. Start Snitching. I don't give a fuck about what you think. The world is full of hate, ISIS, Confederate flag issues and you are fostering that hate protecting your terrorist husbands. My PODCAST is below. Listen to it~~~Kemi

Blog Archive