SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BIG BROTHER JAY-Z SHOCKED BY WINEHOUSE'S ATTACK ON KANYE WEST!


AMY WINEHOUSE stunned JAY-Z with her fiery temper at the Glastonbury Festival over the weekend (28Jun08) - after launching a scathing attack on his pal KANYE WEST. The Brit has hit the headlines for attacking a reveller in the crowd at the English music festival during her spot on Saturday - but headliner Jay-Z was more put out by the singer's comments about West minutes later. Jay-Z, who was watching her show from the side of Glastonbury's Pyramid Stage, admits he was a little upset when Winehouse turned on his "brother" during a rant in which she attempted to defend festival organisers for hiring Jay-Z as Glastonbury's first rap headliner.

She told the audience: "Imagine if it was a c**t like Kanye West! `C**ts like Kanye' - should be his next album title!" Jay-Z tells MTV.com, "She said something about Kanye late on (in her set) but I didn't hear it and I don't agree with it. He's my brother and the biggest artist on Roc-a-fella (records) right now. "I guess I should hook them up because he's a great guy too. I don't know what the problem is - I don't know where that (comment) came from."

Serves you right Jay! You were the one collaborating with her that she doesn't wanna go to rehab when you well know she NEEDS TO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive