SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MICHELLE WILLIAMS GAVE UP EDUCATION WHEN DESTINY CALLED.

http://www.aolcdn.com/music-photos/destinys-unluckiest-300.jpg
DESTINY'S CHILD ruined singer MICHELLE WILLIAMS' education because she was planning on completing her studies when she received a call to join the girl group. The singer halted her college education to tour the world with R&B singer Monica and had every intention of living up to the promise she made her parents about returning to school when destiny called - literally. She says, "I was so hungry. I said, 'Mama, let me do one more tour (with Monica) and I'm gonna get you that car' - there was a Chrysler that she always wanted... I said, 'After this tour I will go back to school.'

"After that tour, I got the call about joining Destiny's Child." But, even then, Williams felt she could balance her soaring pop career with her education: "They wanted me to be an alternate member of the group... I was like, 'Oh, alternate member? Cool. I can go to school and do my own thing. "But I never was an alternate member." Had Williams concentrated on her studies she's convinced she would have become an academic star. She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "I studied for two years before I started singing background for Monica... Many people in my family have degrees. There's three doctors, nurses and teachers."

She is also keen to join the celebrity twins club. The singer dreams of having three kids with a future husband and she wants her first two to be twins. She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "I really would like twins first so I can knock it right out - have them two and then have one more." Fellow singer Jennifer Lopez and actress Angelina Jolie both became mums to twins recently - and X-Men star Rebecca Romijn has just confirmed she's expecting twins later this year (08).

Don't blame Destiny's Child girl, you dropped out, now drop back in! Michelle better stay out of all these fertility drug games going on in Hollyweird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive