SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Inspired by the F#ckery.....DONNY GOINES GOT IT GOING ON!!!




WATCH THIS PLEASE, THIS IS TRULY MY HOMIE! NOW IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE FIRST ONE, WATCH THE SECOND BELOW....



NEW! NEW! NEW!
"BARS" Segment Eight (Feat. Homeboy Sandman and WhyG)

Donny says......"

"This time I went out to Queens to link up with my dude Homeboy the Sandman. This dude is a great performer (Sidenote: He's performing at the Knitting Factory this Friday so if your in the city check it out) and a serious MC. He also introduced me to his man Why-G and he had some Bars too. Besides the music these dudes teach the youth about Hip Hop in the Bronx schools and I really respect that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive