SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rock the Bells: A word’s eye view BY ARCEE OF THE REAL FREQUENCY!

Arcee sent me this in their weekly newsletter....

"Here’s the deal. We get the call. Q-Tip interview at his hotel. Wait. They’re running behind schedule. It has to be at the venue. Drive to Sauga. Wait on media passes. Hit backstage. Peace Tip. It’s an honour. Let’s talk about the album. Thanks for your time. Oh shit, Phife. Wait, let’s get a pic right quick. OK let’s make a move. That’s Ali and Jarobi. That’s right. I said Jarobi. Walk down the corridor. Oh shit. Pharcyde. Damn, Fatlip too?Hit the common area. Mos. Whaddup yo?Two steps later I recognize man like Reggie Noble. Word. Peace Redman. Pos and Dave of De La Soul. Gentlemen, I've been a fan for years.

Maseo what goes on, Maseo what goes on?I don't know but I think that's Jay Electronica. Peace Jay, you know you're the future. We need you on the show mayne. I'm distracted by the smell of weed. Must be the blunt that Meth is smoking right beside me. What's up Meth? I ain't like how they did you in The Wire hommie. Hold the fuck up. Rakim. Oh shit. Rakim. The G.O.A.T. The man who revolutionized rhyming. Wait a second. That's....That's....That's....NAS bitch!!!"

Arcee, when I see you, I'm gonna hit your ass with a hot rod that's used to brand cattle. Just kidding! The weed would have sent me packing! Second hand weed smoking landed me in the asthma wing of the Sick Adults Hospital in Toronto. The whole hype of media passes these day all depends on who you know.......LOL! It's all good. Don't worry fellas, Tamara and I are taking over very soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive