SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, July 4, 2008

DAMON DASH SAYS DEATH ROW RECORDS ISN'T DEAD....BUT AALIYAH IS....MOURNS HER DAILY!

Hip-hop mogul DAMON DASH is convinced the sale of Death Row Records won't bring an end to rap heavyweight MARION `SUGE' KNIGHT's empire. Knight was ordered to sell the label after he filed for bankruptcy; it was snapped up last month (Jun08) at auction for $25 million by independent label Global Music Group. Many feared for the future of the label's back catalogue, which includes the recordings of stars including the late Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre.

But Dash insists the Death Row name will live on. He tells WENN, "(They will) make some money with it! It's the very beginning. It's gonna get even bigger and better."

Meanwhile he says he mourns the death of ex-girlfriend AALIYAH every day, seven years on from her tragic death. The pair was dating when the R&B singer was killed in a plane crash in the Bahamas in 2001. And Dash insists he has never gotten over the loss. He tells WENN, "I commemorate her every single day in my own way. I knew her very well and one thing she loved about me was I lived my life. I continue doing that." WENN is World Entertainment News Network responsible for 70% of story releases on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive