SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

IS THERE A BEEF BETWEEN T.I AND 50 CENT?

50 CENT has denied allegations his new G-UNIT song YOU SO TOUGH is aimed at rap rival T.I. - insisting it's just about "real-life situations". The In Da Club hitmaker and bandmates Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo appear to take shots at T.I. with references to the Bring 'Em Out star's recent illegal weapons charges.

On the song, 50 Cent raps: "Nowadays this rap s**t ain't adding up/How n**gers get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months?" T.I. - real name Clifford Harris - reached a plea deal with prosecutors in March (08) over various charges, stemming from an incident last year (Oct07) when he allegedly tried to buy unregistered machine guns and silencers from an undercover agent. See what 50 has to tell MTV on my Hip-Hop Beef blog about the diss if it truly a diss.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive