SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, July 4, 2008

L'IL WAYNE LAUNCHES CHAMPAGNE AND WAS NO SHOW ON CANADA DATES!

“Lollipop” star Lil Wayne will debut his own brand of champagne this Fall. He has developed four variations of his new Halo bubbly: Halo Brut, Halo Brut Vintage, Halo Rose and Halo Pinnacle.

“Champagne is for celebrating,” Lil’ Wayne said in a statement Tuesday. “I’m ready to put my foot in a new door. There are so many different business opportunities; I want to take advantage of it all.” Go Weezster!

Meanwhile all the commotion with the no shows at his Canada tour this weekend. He was a no show at the Circa Club in Toronto where I spoke to a club spokesperson minutes ago. She told me that they are in the process of issuing refunds to cash and Ticket Master customers promptly and the reason given was "unforseen circumstances." Circa is a top nitespot in Toronto and looks out for the best interest of their patrons. Read some of Circa's good reputation in their media archive here.

Unlike the Montreal club where Weezy did not show up, we now hear that many are not getting their money back and some paid as high as $1500 for a VIP table for three! Meanwhile read the story about the scam promoter who sold $45,000 worth of tickets for a L'il Wayne gig and ran away with the money and obviously Weezy was a no show. The club was scammed elaborately. Hope this guy hasn't crossed the borders to Canada!! They are LOOKING FOR HIM in AMERICA!!

An e-mail I read wrote.....
"On June the 29th, I went to a club named Tribe Hyperclub, Lil’ Wayne was to perform and host the event. The tickets the first day were 20$ and it went up every day some people I know even paid 150$. Me and my girls grabbed a table upstairs for 1500$. The club was packed everybody was all dressed up, but Lil’ Wayne never showed up. Today when I went on your page I saw that Lil’ Wayne performed in South Florida over the weekend. I think this was a scam I don’t even know if Lil’ Wayne was really coming, apparently one of the reasons he did not make it was because he was and I quote “too f*cked up”. Throughout the whole night we heard bouncers saying that Weezy was stuck at the border and another one said he was on the plane. I want to sue the organizers on the ground of false advertising since they never delivered what they had told us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive