SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LILY ALLEN DYES HAIR BACK TO BROWN OUT OF RESPECT FOR GRANDMA!


Go to fullsize image
British pop star LILY ALLEN has dyed her locks back to her natural dark brown out of respect for her late grandmother - because she couldn't go to the funeral with pink hair. Allen's grandmother died last month (Jun08), shortly before the star was due to perform at legendary U.K. music festival Glastonbury. And the Smile hitmaker, who caused a stir by dying her hair fuchsia pink last month (Jun08), toned down her appearance ahead of the memorial service.

She writes on her MySpace internet page, "I got bored of the pink. I can't believe I'm posting a blog about my hair. "You may have heard my nan passed away, last weekend (28-29Jun08), we were close and even though she had been very ill for the last few years, it was a big shock. Anyway the point is my nan would have killed me if I went to her funeral with pink hair, so there is another reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive