SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MEL C WANTS A BABY AND SOON TOO!

Former SPICE GIRL MELANIE CHISHOLM is desperate to become a mum - but won't consider starting a family because of her hectic schedule. The singer, who is the only member of the pop band to remain childless, is keen to start a family with her long-term boyfriend Tom Starr. She has admitted that her fellow Spice Girls' tots have made her broody - but is adamant she will not become a mum until the time is right. The singer, known as Mel C, says, "Because of my age, people ask about the children thing, but I've been honest. I'd like to be a mum at some point in life, but everybody has their own path.


"I couldn't work the way I work now if I had kids - well I could, and people do - but I wouldn't want to. "There's a lot of travelling and it's gruelling, so I'd have to adjust to being a mum." As you recall, Mel C was here in Toronto a few weeks ago for the MMVA's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive