SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, July 24, 2008

MORISSETTE UPSET ABOUT BREAKING CARDINAL RULE AT THE VATICAN.

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/alanis-morissette/pictures/alanis-morissette-picture-1.jpg

The faces of Vatican cardinals were left as red as their cassocks after realising Canadian star ALANIS MORISSETTE had understood every word they'd said about her after she met The Pope. The Ironic singer met the pontiff in Rome, Italy in 2000 and the magical experience was ruined by French clergymen, who bickered about the star's rudeness. Morissette reveals the problems occurred as she left the stage after meeting The Pope - and did not know whether to walk in front of cardinals or not.

She explains, "I'm post-Catholic; I don't know how it works anymore, so there was this awkward moment and I walked in front of them. "They were all French and they were speaking about me behind me, saying how rude and horrible I was. "I speak French, so I bit my tongue the whole way out and they were just ripping me apart, and then right at the tail end... I just turned back and spoke to them in French and said, 'Thank you so much for your kindness.'"

Damn Alanis! That kinda Shyt has to make you sick that holy folks can say that.

Meanwhile, she has a new-found empathy for those who need wheelchair assistance at airports after spending two months hobbling around Europe. The singer developed a "bum heel" just before her recent European tour and was advised to keep her weight off her heel at all times and accept wheelchair assistance at airports. But the experience left her terrified - because wheelchair handlers at airports are among the most abusive people on the planet.

She explains, "I have a memory in Italy where this one gentleman... was pushing me really quickly towards this post and he was on his cellphone, so I screamed at him. "And then this other woman in another country was pushing me into the elevator, just ramming me in and I just had this huge empathy with elderly people and all these people who are pushed in wheelchairs at airports - it's not what you think, they're being abused."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive