SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Reggae star Sean Paul pays surprise visit to CANADIAN youth summer basketball camp.

At first, Tiffany Lussier brushed it off when she heard rumours reggae mega-star Sean Paul would make a surprise visit to her summer basketball camp. The 11-year-old broke out in tears of joy Wednesday when Paul showed up and she was asked to sing with the Grammy Award-winning artist in front of her fellow campers. "When the people said he would come, I thought it wasn't true and they were just joking. . . I never thought in my life that I would see him," Lussier said. Paul dropped by to offer advice about life to several hundred campers who listened intently while sitting on the huge gymnasium floor at Montreal's Dawson College.

I just love it when these hip-hop stars remember these children. I know he's extraordinarily busy but I've told this to Jay-Z to visit these youth spots more often. If he can tell them about his 1999 stabbing trial, they will learn from it! SEAN PERFORMS TONIGHT AT 7PM IN TORONTO ALONG WITH AKON, KARDINAL AND WYCLEF.

Source: The Canadian Press

Watch Sean Paul perform for the kids in Montreal yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive