SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, July 4, 2008

SOME FOOTAGE FROM YESTERDAY'S O2 WIRELESS FESTIVAL.

JULY 03: Singer Leona Lewis poses behind the main stage in the O2 VIP Lounge during Day One of the O2 Wireless Festival in Hyde Park on July 3, 2008 in London, England. (Photo by Jon Furniss/WireImage)

Jay-Z performs on the main stage during day 1 of the O2 Wireless Festival 2008 on July 3, 2008 in London, England. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)

Lily Allen performs with Mark Ronson on the main stage during day 1 of the O2 Wireless Festival 2008 on July 3, 2008 in London, England. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)

My sister blog The Hip-Hop Chronicle covered it as PRESS so there is more coverage. coming. Below is Sumit's e-mail to me last nite.

Hey Kemi,
Just got back from O2 Wireless. Jay ROCKED. I never get tired of watching him. His live band is amazing.We were in the press area for most of the day - caught up with a lot of UK artists. We did some videos which will be up tommorow or Sat. Had a great day and your advise really helped. I was going to interview Memphis Bleek - he personally gave permission to interview him but they came late to the venue. So we'll do a phoner. He's really nice. I met some primadona's at the festival but Bleek contacted personally to keep me updated to his progress. What a great guy right?

LOL! Right.......Sumit. Looks like Memphis Bleek always travels and opens up for Jay-Z including that trip to my country Nigeria in 2006.

I had a blast and I then got to see Mark Ronson and Jay-Z live for free.

I told few artists and publicists about your site and Ima give you their contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive