SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, July 3, 2008

YOUNG JEEZY TURNED DOWN COLE'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!

http://dapoandtomi.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/jeezykeishacole.jpg
So all the hype behind the "Let it go" song by the hitmaker Keyshia Cole and the Missy add ons...."I don't want your man!" Could that be because Jeezy wanted that other Atlanta woman? Now I hear R&B star KEYSHIA COLE once proposed to her rapper boyfriend YOUNG JEEZY - but he turned her down because he wasn't ready for marriage. Young Jeezy, real name Jay Jenkins, has been romantically linked to the Shoulda Let You Go singer for months, but neither star has publicly acknowledged their relationship - until now.

And, in a revealing interview with America's Vibe magazine, Young Jeezy admits Cole wanted to take their love to the next level. He says, "Keyshia asked me to marry her, bought me a ring and everything. She not gonna tell you different (sic). "I was grown enough to tell her, `Look baby, that isn't what it is right now (sic). I'm trying to get my s**t together. I'm trying to get my money, take care of me and mine.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive