SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, July 7, 2008

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF CRIHANNA!

We hear the Proactiv people recently delivered a truck load of their Proactiv Solutions and creams to Chris’ home away from home on the road. According to insiders, Chris is willing to try anything to combat the ACNE skin condition HE HAS.


Meanwhile, below Rihanna is showing her bumbum at the recent Essence weekend gig. What a shame to miss them again as she will be performing with Chris in my country next weekend at that ThisDay festival which I covered in 2006. You'll remember Rihanna was there last year too.

Also as you know, she asked me about my pearls but I wanted the hat in exchange or no pearls at the recent MMVA's on June 15th 2008. No deal! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive