SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, June 10, 2010

DIDDY WANTS TO PUT LAVISH LIFESTYLE BEHIND.

SEAN 'DIDDY' COMBS is putting his lavish lifestyle behind him - he plans to "retire" his diamonds and fur coats because he doesn't want to be seen as "dated and corny". The hip-hop mogul has become well-known for his decadent parties, extra vagant jewellery and designer clothes in recent years, but he's convinced the well-worn image of rappers sipping champagne and wearing fur needs an update.

Combs is determined to make sure fans see him differently in the future. He tells the Los Angeles Times, "People have this perception of me - wh ich is my fault - of maybe a rapper or champagne-sipping and Hamptons and white fur and just cliche type of things that are just kind of old and dated and corny, which isn't how I am today, you know? "That was just part of my image for a second. It wasn't who Sean is. Yo u evolve. Like, I need to retire my diamond necklace and fur jacket now. Things change. Times change."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive