SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, June 10, 2010

FAT JOE: I'M NOT BROKE!!

http://www.realhiphopsince79.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/fat-joe2.jpg
FAT JOE has laughed off speculation he is in financial difficulty after putting his multi-million dollar home on the market - insisting he's only selling up because his wife wants to move house.
The rapper, real name Joseph Cartagena, recently listed his $2 million mansion in Miami, Florida, and online gossips were qu ick to speculate the star had run out of cash. But Joe is adamant he doesn't need to sell the property - he is simply moving so his wife can be "closer to the beach".

He tells Allhiphop.com, "I'm selling my mansion, and I got a crib (house) like everyone else in the world. I'm selling my home like everyone else in the world. Yeah, you know my wife she wants to move back towards the beach, we (moved) out a little west in the suburbs so you know... a man just trying to live, just trying to survive, man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive