SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, December 30, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: REPORTS SAY BEYONCE HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO A BABY GIRL.

I am hearing from my music industry sources that Beyonce Knowles-Carter has given birth to a lovely baby girl in a New York's St Luke's Roosevelt hospital yesterday. They said she checked in yesterday morning as the staff was put on secret alert. The Carters are extremely PRIVATE and as you know it was texts from people inside the wedding that tipped me finally to the nupitals on the night of April 4th 2008 while I was at the SUV concert here in Toronto. Since we got to see bey's wedding dress 3 years later, I guess we'll see the baby too by 3-years-old. lol. Congrats to Jigga and Bey. I've always told ya there was no fake baby bump. We love Bey here at HipHossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive