SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, December 24, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Ottawa Rappers Philly Moves - Dear Hip-Hop.



Here's a new video by Ottawa Rappers Philly Moves recording their latest effort in Atlanta, Georgia. The album "How to Drink Yourself Famous" comes out on January 21st 2012. OK, Don't be drinking yourself and driving now. You know my teenage bro died in the hands of a drunk driver. Great track. I love it already. Check the social media links below.

Tynan "Tragic" Phelan, Philly Moves
tragic@philly-moves.com

2 comments:

  1. A record label is to sell records as much as you can there is a talented hip hop artist in montreal called MONEYSHAMEon youtube yall should see what he up too cuz really i think he just missing a video a better sound quality im sure he would even sell a million in canada alone 2012 news atleast lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to hear things about new music emerging. I think its awesome Philly Moves made a song for Hip Hop. There has been lots of artists who made songs to hip hop but it's always nice to hear emceeing from the origins. I like one of the first lines " ...i'm still flat broke", he comes to hip hop broke, with not a dollar to his name just the love. I like that.
    I saw a video on YouTube that encompasses this ideal

    Watch this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTPnGypqNxY&feature=g-upl&context=G2ffa07bAUAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive