SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, December 4, 2011

SINGER CAROL JIANI CAUGHT LYING ABOUT BEING A JUNO WINNER TO AN INTERNET CYBERSTALKER.

Credibility sure speaks when you are a reputable singer and because you have a Wiki profile means nothing. Now we have caught wannabe Nigerian -Canadian singer Carol Jiani lying to Shawn McQuaid, HipHossip's official criminal harasser under investigation by the Toronto Police. Shawn compares me to Jiani even calling her a JUNO award artist. Below is a screen shot of cyberstalker Shawn McQuaid's blog "talking to Carol." I'm supposedly living in welfare housing too. LMAO!! Nobody's hurting reps here, I'm just exposing lies!



Carol has no idea that I am a member of CARAS as well as a past voting Judge. I also have access online to the database like anyone and clearly she has NEVER been nominated or won a JUNO! Click images to enlarge. Carol, pls stop feeding the trolls just to attack me. I will continue to expose you. Many of our fans have been tagged in tweets by McQuaid and this moron has no idea what's coming to him.

If you have any concerns about him tagging his malicious blog full of forged documents and lies, pls contact Toronto Police Detective Glen McBryde at 416-808-1234 or email him at glen.mcbryde@torontopolice.on.ca McQuaid has gone way too far.

JUNO website and database of past winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive