SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, December 5, 2011

TOP TORONTO RAPPER MINDBENDER SUPREME RESPOND TO THE TYGA AFTERPARTY

The Toronto Sun carried it on the front of their webpage and so did several blogs. Twitter set it ablaze in these days of real time stuff. So I decided to call the one rapper who's for free speech, expression and "cherishes women." Awesome Toronto Rapper MindBender who told me this after I asked him to watch the video in my presence...

"I have no problem with women having fun and expressing themselves sexually, it becomes unhealthy when they disrespect themselves or others disrespect them. I am more embarrased for the guys in the front row that acted like they have never seen a naked woman before."

LOL...Terry Davidson of the Toronto Sun said the whole stunt never panned.

For his part, Tyga humourously claimed not to remember the incident.“Don’t remember this,” the star tweeted. I hope the girls remember when they fill their next mainstream job application.
Read the Sun story here.

Follow Mindbender on twitter
Join Mindbender on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive