SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 6, 2012

DRAKE STARTS NEW RECORD LABEL. WILL HE SIGN CANADIAN ARTISTS?



Ahhhhh....my friend Drake. He has now launched his own record label named what else? OVO and it's under Warner Music unlike his label with Young Money distributed on the Universal Music label. So what's next? We already know Drizzy got music artist The Weekend under lockdown so the big question is who's next on his new label?

P.Reign, KJ and Drake with me March 2012

My friends at Source magazine asked if he was going to be signing a few Canuck artists and I went hating on their page saying never! So much backstabbing and hate over there that I think he should start signing some big names in Nigeria. But some of these Nigerian rappers have their own independent labels too but yet to have a big label distribution deal.


OK, LET ME RESUME THE LOVE/HATE PART. So if u ask me, I will say Keysha Fresh is the one artist that needs to be signed right now. Make her the first lady of OVO. The girl works hard enough and deserves a big break. Another one is Vital who is of Ethiopian origin like The Weekend and Drake's DJ Future. Just make it an East African label and don't forget to stop by here in West Africa to sign Ruggedybaba and Ikechukwu. Glad my temporary asylum in Canada ended as I would not have been able to see the great rappers we have here.

People Drake must not even think of signing are Tommy Spitz, a Stalley wannabee that tried to slap me on the Stylus red carpet back in May 2012. I'm telling U, this is how ghetto they get. Toronto Police blacklisted his threats. Other rappers were begging me not to call the cops on him. Must be out on bail.

Classless Tommy Spitz and baby SPIT.
Very unprofessional. Had info about the murder of Rapper Anthony Spencer aka Tony Trapz and hid info about the killers. Well, those morons have now been arrested. I love snitching. Glad Trapz will get some justice soon. He was shot to death in a Toronto recording studio.  I heard Keysha Freshh did a track with Spitz. Girl stay away from stains and spit.

Blog Archive