SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MEDIA NEWS: GAY NIGERIAN DOCTOR JOE ARSENAL NWOKOCHA IMPLICATED IN VISA LOTTERY SCAM GOES ON FACEBOOK RAMPAGE.

Scammer Joe Nwokocha's 12/18/12 Facebook post on HipHossip 


Not like we care but we like sending messages to scammers who post messages of hate on our pages. The search engine has to expose them. The GAY Nigerian New York Dr that was scamming poor Nigerians back home has been going on Facebook posting curses all over my pages. Sadly he has no idea that we keep his postings and feed them to the search engines to expose him more to the world. Well now I'm on my Google powered blog and he has pretty much screwed up. No one slanders a SCAMMER! You steal, we expose u. I have never been arrested or charged for scamming or fraud. Everyone should be like me.

He claims there is an arrest warrant for the owner of the most popular music blog and talks like we don't have her own lawyers. We are waiting for his lawsuit. Dr Joe Nwokocha if he really is a Doctor has been collecting money from innocent Nigerians promising them a life in America and using the money exclusively to fund his gay sex lifestyle. I will have an exclusive interview with a two VICTIMS of his scam. His gay lover Ryan Atkins has also been busy cursing us out on Facebook. You need to return the over $300,000 you have stolen from people. Read the full story below. He is in denial. When you mess with us, we mess with you for a LONG time. Remember what I said in my Global Excellence interview.


image

image
https://www.facebook.com/dr.nwokocha

This profile is that of a FRAUDULENT Nigerian US based Doctor. Joe Nwokocha claims to be an expert in getting you visas in America by using his doctor status to lie that you are coming to work for him. While he was chatting on my FB thread about US visa scams, I got a private inboxed message from 3 ppl who claimed he had defrauded them. They pay him a great deal of Naira, then promises to get them visas fraudulently.
image
I heard he also sends visa lotto scam letters out. What are some of these Nigerian Health care workers in the US not capable of? This is not the first case a Doctor has been linked to fraud. Billing Medicare fraudulently and more. I have tweeted to my 400,000 followers and the US Mission in Nigeria to alert them of visa scams. First he started asking me if I could HELP him get a visa for his family to attend his wedding then he changed the story to getting him an inside connection to now hating the Americans. One woman said Joe took all my money and promised to sponsor me and I never heard from him again. the letter and bank account info they asked me to bring were not there. BEWARE!

The Gay LOVER RESPONDS: 

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.atkins.7923

UPDATE: RYAN ATKINS, A GAY NEW YORK BODY BUILDER WHO IS ALSO SAID TO BE Dr JOE NWOKOCHA’S LOVER CONTACTED ME. Sadly, he is not aware that all the money innocent Nigerians are losing to him in the quest to go to America is funding their gay sex. Immoral scam artists are the worst thing ever. Now Nwokocha is traveling all over Facebook posting that I have HIV, calling me a wanted Felon in America, Fake Pharmacist. These ppl are UNREAL! Stop defrauding innocent broke Nigerians! Below is Ryan’s post on FB page.

You are a disgrace and a low life. And here is an advise, posting stuff about people saying “I heard” , without a source or witness is gossip, at your age i would expect you to be able to think clearly, but obviously you are incapable of doing that. Am sure you know why am writing you this, so slandering people and grow the fuck up bitch 

Blog Archive