SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NIGERIANS! WHICH DESTINY'S CHILD SANG OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM THE BEST? BEYONCE OR MICHELLE?

 http://zoemagazine.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/michelle-williams.jpg?w=310&h=310
Former Destiny Child Michelle Williams was just here at the famed Nigerian Gospel concert "The Experience 2012" which is an Interdenominational Gospel concert hosted by Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House on the Rock church in Lagos, Nigeria.

I watched Michelle belt out OUR national anthem. First of all, if u can belt out our song in 2 days, u are GOOD... but hey, our HipHossip pal Beyonce did that too in 2006 at the ThisDay Music festival where I was in the front row. Watching them both on YouTube, I have to say it was Michelle who wowed me the most, now that I have seen the two versions.

OMG, I love my gurl Bey but could the secret to this for Michelle be that she is also dating a Nigerian NFL player? Adewale Ogunleye of the Chicago Bears and once with the Miami Dolphins is her boo. They came together and she was outfitted in Nigerian gear complete with our flag colours. You be the judge as you watch below...MsKemi

Michelle Version


Beyonce version

Blog Archive