SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, May 23, 2015

MTN, Arik Air and Beat FM to SHUT DOWN OPERATIONS! #HNNImpact

D I E S E L    S C A R C I T Y


I remember when I lived in Georgia and the Governor closed schools because of no diesel. The school buses parked saved the diesel the farmers needed to run the tractors so we could get produce into the supermarkets the next 2 weeks.

Parents were mad because some had no backup daycare plans but now comes word that the OPEC country called Nigeria has no diesel and so MTN, a major radio station Beat FM and Arik Air running on jet fuel all can't get fuel. I'm speechless as they all state they are shutting operations early or all together for now. Below is the MTN notice.

Blog Archive