SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, July 14, 2008

50 CENT MAKES MUSIC WITH KILMER.


The image “http://actortracker.com/images/actors/Val_Kilmer_m.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Rap superstar 50 CENT is planning a musical collaboration with actor and new best friend VAL KILMER. The pair became firm pals on the set of new prison movie Felon; with the rapper rumoured to have given Kilmer a $100,000 car as a gift. And the Batman Forever star reveals they are planning to hit the studio together. He says, "I don't think he's going to produce a song, but he really likes one of my songs. I told him my idea for it and he wants to help. He's officially my new friend."

"Officially 50? Why do some rappers really think that money talks all the time....or should I say sing?" F*ck it 50, money can't SING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive