SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

#HNNBiz I am hearing there are 2 Megamillions LOTTO winners $636 Million!!! Where's Santa??


#BREAKING: Numbers for the $636,000,000 Mega Millions Jackpot: 8, 20, 14, 17, 39 and the Mega Ball: 7 - Two winners, more than half a BILLION dollars. Better be nice to me now. I am calling my children. They played. If they won that, I will be buying Facebook from Zuckerberg. Always look at the bigger picture!

#TalkbackHNN: Do you know about American lotteries? Walk in with $1 and become a millionaire or even Billionare in this case. What will u do with $636 Million dollars. Someone calculate that to Nigerian currency. Sounds like more than the budget of 5 states. 

What will you do with that kind of money. Wow! Santa loves the TWO winners!!

Blog Archive