SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, July 19, 2008

BEAR-HUNTING BROWN WORRIED HE'D BECOME TARGET PRACTICE!!

Paranoid R&B star BOBBY BROWN feared he'd be shot when he went hunting with a party of gun fans in Tennessee for a new reality show. The singer feels sure fans will note his worries when they see the hunting episode in new show Outsider's Inn because he kept well away from the hunters doing the shooting. He says, "I just made sure I stayed in the back because, when you are going out in the woods with a bunch of rednecks, the dark one gets shot.

"I thought I probably looked like a bear to them, you know. I just let them do the hunting, but I had my gun ready just in case somebody made a mistake and pointed their rifle my way." And Brown is sure to upset animal rights activists by admitting the show was set up to bag the hunters a bear. He says, "It was a lot of fun chasing bears through the woods. I mean, you wouldn't expect me to have fun doing that, but I did. We didn't shoot a bear, though. We shot something else."

Bobby's my baby! Aint no way someone is gonna mistaken him for Whitney in the woods! Just kidding! The computer of doom is here. Remember that studio computer of mine back home in Africa when I left the States, it's here................ The one with my interview with Bobby Brown's mama in 2004. Never aired! Bobby will be in Toronto August and we should be partying with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive