SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DID SHAWTY LO GET BEAT UP IN THE ATL?


Illseed from Allhip-hop writes.......

"I wasn’t there so I can’t say whether or not it was factual or not. Sources tell me that Club Crucial was the scene of a crime against rapper Shawty Lo. From what I understand, Crucial is TI's club on Bankhead. It was reportedly off the chain on Saturday. Shawty Lo and his whole click showed up at around 2:30 am on Saturday. I heard some dude named Meatball attacked Shawty Lo while a well-regarded song called “What Up” played. As you know, that is the diss record T.I. recently recorded. I heard that it was ugly. I heard that Club Crucial is confirming the incident and my sources swear by this."

I interviewed Shawty Lo on July 2nd and will have that interview for you shortly this month. The guy seems to be a cool Southern dude! Hope this beefing with T.I stops but I can tell you on that interview that he said "there is only ONE King of the South!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive