SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, July 12, 2008

FAREWELL TO TUPAC FOUNDATION'S TRE' MAXIE!

Tre along with his mom and sister at a TASF awards ceremony in 2005

Miss my pals especially Carlos!

Tre Maxie of the TuPac Foundation writes......

"Kemi, I have been blessed with the opportunity to work with a program called Powerful Schools chaired by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation & Microsoft staff. The program provides arts, literacy, after school classes, and resources to the poorest schools in Seattle. I will serve as Executive Director for at least a year in Seattle, while still serving on the Tupac Foundation board and continuing to support and bring resources to the Foundation. In fact, part of the opportunity involves creating & securing additional resources for the Tupac Foundation.

My departure date from Atlanta is July 28, 2008. My email will remain the same and I will keep my Atlanta cell phone. Please keep me and the Tupac Foundation in your prayers and thoughts. In fact, your invited to pray every Monday at 4p specifically for us!!! My relationships with each of you will remain strong and I will keep in contact with you all. I have lived in Atlanta since I came here to attend Morehouse College, so Atlanta will always be forever connected to my heart. I will be back and forth from time to time as well. In addition, if you ever visit the Pacific Northwest look me up. Below are a few pictures of Seattle. By the way, I attended jr and part of high school in the area so I'm quite familiar with it.

For more info on Powerful Schools watch the YouTube video above or visit www.powerfulschools.org. Instead of going away gifts, please send a donation to the Tupac Foundation by visiting www.TASF.org. Any amount you give will be greatly appreciated."

Let's continue meaningful work!
Tre'

Good Luck Tre' We will MISS YOU and definitely keep in touch!!! Kemi @ mediakemi@rogers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive