SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, July 21, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: REST IN PEACE K-SWIFT!!!





She was known around the world!! We sympathize with the loss of our beloved friend K-Swift! It is to my shock that I got this e-mail from DD Radio, our own Canadian version of three female hip-hop women giving Canada their hot music every Monday night. Melissa Langley aka DJ Mel Boogie sent me this message. All the female DJ's are a family . I myself earned Best Female on air personality in 2007 for Radio Nigeria before I moved to Canada so I know the banding together of female DJ's. I lived in Baltimore 1989-2003

She was my girl, she was my sister. She was a role model to my sons. She even started DJ'ing at 11 years old!!! When she was 19, my boys were 10 and 11 and Konan, K-Swift, Frank Ski and more personalities at the Q were very involved with my children in the community. Words cannot express the shock my entire family is feeling. May GOD help your family to cope thru this. We are in Canada, we sympathize with you and we will continue to remember K-Swift. God bless your entire family.

I spoke to Howard Mazer, 92Q Jams Baltimore's General Manager at about 2pm today and he gave me a statement that the investigation is being handled by police and they still don't know the exact cause of death. Howard then told me that the station is SILENT today in her memory! No broadcast with air personalities!!!

But you can tune your computers on to the live stream and hear her past shows, mixes and gigs and click listen live.
WERQ-FM, 92Q Jams is the #1 station in all genres and demographics in Baltimore for several years in a row.
Khia Edgerton....R.I.P

Baltimore Sun's Message Board: K-Swift
K-Swift's MySpace website
K-Swift's Official website
WJZ-TV Baltimore
AllHip-hop

http://www.meebo.com/rooms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive