SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

JUSTICE FOR PHILANT!!!: (MF) HOSEA THOMAS GETS 66 YEARS FOR KILLING T.I'S ASSISTANT PHILANT JOHNSON.

Photo: Ray Tamarra/Getty Images

A man convicted of killing a friend and assistant of T.I. has been sentenced to 66 years to life in prison.

A jury in Cincinnati last month convicted 34-year-old Hosea Thomas (right) of murder, felonious assault and illegally having a gun after a felony conviction.

Philant Johnson died in May 2006 during a running gun battle on Interstate 75 that followed a T.I. concert in Cincinnati. Three others were injured.

The rap star, whose real name is Clifford Harris, took the stand during Thomas' trial and said he believed the shots fired at his entourage were really meant for him.

The Grammy-winning rapper was not hurt.

Source: AP via Yahoo News

I heard about Philant's death while I was in Africa and it really saddened me. Some have speculated that his death was the reason why T.I amassed such big weapons in case they tried to kill him too! Mmmm......Wanna know how sad it is, check out Philant's funeral here and viewing. He was a real cool guy. Imagine, the guy on the left is his brother named...."Pardon" Thomas. There will be no pardon till Hosea is 100 years old meaning he may just die in jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive