SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, December 19, 2008

ALL CANADIAN NEW ORIGINAL SONG: So I Wait by Emily Harder - VIDEO OF THE DAY.



This determined young lady caught my attention from YouTube. She's going places you know. A story and this video was even featured by the Canadian Press. Our Canuck artists are coming to get you down there in the U.S.

Emily writes....
"Hi! My name is Emily and I'm 14 years old. I'm so excited to share my new song that I wrote with you! I hope you'll like it!

There are some people that helped with the video that I'd like to thank from my school where the video was shot: Ms. Fernandez, Mr. Werner, Abigail Kibarita, Cheryl McCormack, Matt Gibb, Colton Bergman, Jodie Murray, Mackenzie Mowat, Maddy Merritt, Hannah Carruthers, Kayla Smith, Kirsten Sapizak, Bryan Padula, Matt Forster and Nick McDonald. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate you giving up part of your day to come and help me do this!! You're awesome!!

Thanks also to my mom and dad for helping with everything - the recording, mastering, engineering, video, etc etc etc. I love you!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive