SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PETE AND ASHLEE PLAN MORE KIDS!! SAYS ASHLEE'S BREASTMILK IS SOUR!

Rocker PETE WENTZ and his wife ASHLEE SIMPSON are keen to expand their family after welcoming their first child this year (08). The couple became parents to Bronx Mowgli on 20 November (08). And both stars are so enamoured with their new baby, they have vowed to keep having more children.

Wentz tells Sirius Satellite Radio, "I want to have six now. I mean not six specifically, but I want more…I can't imagine that we're stopping, you know what I'm saying? This is like a Journey song, it's like the chorus is just going to keep coming."

Pete Wentz says Ashlee Simpson's breast milk tastes "soury and weird". The Fall Out Boy rocker is not a fan of his wife's milk, but insists his newborn son Bronx Mowgli enjoys it. He said: "The baby loves it, it's the only thing he's had a chance to have."

Wait an effing minute? What kinda milk is that? For all I know that boob milk is sweet like sugar! What's she got in her system? I have boobed three boys 21,17 and the kid reporter but don't remember that taste. I gotta pump it out you know? I'm very open about breastfeeeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive