SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, December 29, 2008

MONICA'S FIANCE HUSBAND ROCKO CELEBRATED HIS BIRTHDAY BASH LAST NITE.


Everyone came out to Rocko's birthday on 12/28/08 last nite in Atlanta, USA. I spoke to Monica over the weekend on this Facebook status she had on 12/27/08. She is now labeled as "MARRIED" So many people and fans came out congratulating her and I asked her if it was safe to post her on Hiphossip as "married." Now Sandra is referring to her as "engaged" on her blog. Sandra and Monica are close pals too and I will have to really dig into this by calling everyone again after the holidays. I'm going on hibernation tommorow.

Go to Sandra's site to see all the pictures but we couldn't help showing you this one of Shawty Lo's wife serving the King of Hiphossip some fresh lobster!!! Monica's cousin Ludacris was also there and the whole T.I family. You know how it goes in Atlanta. I will be there next Summer.

Photo Source: Sandra Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive