SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

IF I WERE A BOY: BEYONCE DRESSES LIKE A BOY AROUND NYC UNRECOGNIZED!

Beyonce Knowles likes dressing as a boy. The singer dons male clothes so she can go running in New York incognito. Beyonce, 27, said: "I love being able to run in Central Park. Just me and my trainer. I dress up like a boy and then no-one knows it's me. I just keep moving." Beyonce's latest hit 'If I Were a Boy' details what she would like to do if she were able to swap gender for a day.

Meanwhile, the promo for another Beyonce track 'Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)', has become a phenomenon on video sharing website Youtube. Several parodies have been made, emulating the complicated choreography of the star's original video, which shows three Beyonces dancing. Popular versions of the dance include one by a man in a leotard - now known as 'Heyonce' - a girl copying the video in deep Alaskan snows and a Barack Obama impersonator also doing the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive