SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, December 5, 2009

SFTC: CONGRATS TO LIZ TRINNEAR WHO WON MUCHMUSIC VJ 2.0!!!


Photo: via MuchMusic.com

It's another woman VJ! The ladies won. Liz Trinnear, a 21 year old from London, Ontario went thru a lot in her life. She won! Congrats young lady! Watch her videos below but first, she quotes...
"I'd like to compare myself to the “The Little Engine That Could.” I have surpassed many obstacles in my life by telling myself “I think I can.” This optimistic approach has got me to where I am today and for me the next stop is: MuchMusic VJ. One of my biggest aspirations is to become the bridge between the audience and their dreams. Whether it's their favourite musician, celebrity, actor or icon, I want to be apart of the MuchMusic Canadian pop culture experience."






Liz on Twitter
Liz Trinnear Facebook
Liz's Blog

Many of you are complaining in e-mails to me that Alli should have won but Liz was very good too. You voted and you picked your choice. Liz will do well, so quit hatin! Read all the coverage on Much's blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Alli should have won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. London, Ont pizza delivery guyDecember 05, 2009

    Liz deserved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive