SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 10, 2009

TAYLOR SWIFT SCARES OFF A SCHOOL BULLY.


Taylor Swift scared off a high school bully by handing the phone to her bodyguard when he called her unexpectedly recently. The Love Story singer still has no idea why the unnamed guy called her or how he got hold of her cellphone number, but she had great pleasure in listening to her burly New York minder terrify him.

Swift says, "He calls up my phone... and he's like, 'Is Taylor there?' and I just handed it to my bodyguard and I was like, 'John, give him a talking to'. "So he's like, 'Yo, you don't ever call this number ever again. I put my fist through your face.' It was really great, it was effective." Swift insists the school bully, who was always mean to her, has never called back.

Meanwhile Taylor Swift has thanked her fans for a "magical" year. The country music superstar wrote a message on her MySpace blog saying she was thankful for all the wonderful things that have happened to her, which includes being nominated for eight Grammys.

"Thank you again for everything you guys have done to make all of these magical things happen to me!" wrote the 19-year-old Love Story singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive