SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 10, 2009

MIMI AND NICK'S ROMANTIC HOME CATCHES FIRE!!!

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's romantic 2009 St. Valentine's Day (14Feb) plans almost ended in disaster when a fire broke out at their home. The singer reveals the couple had just settled down for an evening alone when a fire broke out in their master bedroom.

Carey tells Paper magazine, "I took control. He (Nick) had given me an enormous amount of roses so I picked up the vase and poured out the roses, and went back and forth from the bathroom putting out the flames with water... I’m good in a crisis." Carey didn't reveal what started the blaze.

I'll be careful what I wear for Halloween you know? Glad nobody was hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive