SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FIRST RUNNER UP SYNDROME: RAUNCHY ADAM LAMBERT TO PERFORM ON SYTYCD FINALE AND THE VIEW.

http://artiewayne.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/adam-lambert-feeling-good-video.jpg
Adam Lambert has lined up yet another television appearance, but this time he'll be returning to the network that gave him his start -- and in primetime. The singer will return to FOX for the first time since the "American Idol" finale, appearing on the season finale of "So You Think You Can Dance" on December 16.

FOX announced the news on Monday. Adam will perform "Whataya Want From Me" on the program.

And the singer has several other television appearances on the horizon. On Friday, ABC and Adam both confirmed he would perform on "The View" in the coming days.

Source

So who really won American Idol again? I like that white punk rock boy. He keeps it REAL! Nobody said any focking thing when Britney and Madonna showed our girls how to kiss each other on the VMA's.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Kemi. How are you? I see you allow comments now. Welcome to blogspot. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will block me soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sidebar: Your son is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam was always the best.. I don't know how the best always get second place?

    David Hitt
    Song Placements

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attorney mom, I have always been on google and was the first blogger in Atlanta before anyone. I'm not blocking you. I redesigned my site and doing a different thing. Glad you like the site.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive