SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OUOTE OF THE DAY: USHER'S EX-BAGGAGE TRASHEKA FOSTER!

“While I am flattered at the rumor circulating about being considered to join the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, I am absolutely not joining the cast. I was initially approached by the producers for last season and declined. At this point, my priorities are focusing on being a mom and my philanthropy, Lost Ones Foundation.”
This idiot should also focus on stopping her habit of harrasing bloggers, filing false copyright claims and calling my HOME to leave curses. Who would ever let this nutcase on Real Housewives. She's not even anybody's wife! Yeah, and the bitch as you see her above need to focus on her KIDS for so many breeds and stop leaving shyt messages on my machine having my kid pick that up. Go to MySpace, scroll down and listen to her audio.
BTW, The Toronto Police report is finally in and the phone trace. Stay tuned. It's like getting caught on tape!

2 comments:

  1. Truly trash! How did Usher leave Chilli for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does she still use Raymond? LOSER!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive