SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 10, 2009

WHOA: LADY GAGA IS HOMELESS!

Oh yeah, Gaga was at the Queen gig that Miley was last nite. Pop sensation Lady Gaga refuses to buy a home and create a permanent base for herself - because she only wants to live "on the stage". The Poker Face singer has been living out of hotels while touring the world - and she admits she doesn't have a place she can call home, and keeps all her belongings locked up in storage.

She says, "My home is onstage. I have storage. I don't care about those things (homes). I tell my fans this little poem I wrote: For every minute of the day/The truth is that I'm dead/Until I'm here onstage with you/Then I'm alive instead." Speaking about being homeless, she should just pack into Buckingham palace since the Queen liked her yesterday in that event in London. Picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive