SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, October 18, 2012

MY HOT DISCOVERY OF THE DAY>>>MEET LITTLE MIX! OMG, THEY MAY JUST BE THE NEXT "SPICE GIRLS."


So I was scanning the internet vigorously for some good music and I found them girlz on Twitter. This girl group made of Leigh-Anne, Perrie, Jesy and Jade blew me away! The looks are there, the music is 100% HOT and the rest is history as in BANK HISTORY!! $$$$$$$$$$ have arrived for these gals. This is the kinda music I want to hear in 2012. Pop at it's BEST. Gurlz, I am now in Nigeria and you are gonna see me soon stalking u on one of those tour dates lol! Watch and listen to their viral song "DNA" below. Watch because the gals have the lyrics for us too and the next vid after that.



Their website colors just freaked me out. I wanna cook my fave peach pie for their webmaster! He or she is GOOD! Great design, content and all. It does pay to scan the net. As the leading global music blogger, I gotta say that I am impressed with them.

MsKemi's phrase: "Little Mix is going places with their wings, No one can bring these girls down. They are a new and higher breed of the Spice Girls. Clearly, the talent is going to surpass many in this industry."-- MsKemi @HipHossip

Seriously folks, I found them on TWITTER 10 mins ago! Set the world on fire LADIES!--MsKemi Nigeria 10:31am/5.31am NYC

Website: Little-Mix.com
Twitter: @LittleMixOffic
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LittleMixOfficial

Blog Archive