SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, October 27, 2012

STAY STRONG: PRAYERS AS R&B SINGER CHRIS JACKSON AND WIFE CINDY PREPARES TO BID FAREWELL TO CINDY'S MOM AMIDST THE BIRTH OF A NEW BABY GIRL.

Kay Jeezy in glasses reading Cindy Jackson's FB status then bought it to me in bed.
It is 8.15am in Nigeria and I just woke up after a very joyous celebratory Eid. I went to bed late and as you know here in Nigeria, music is allowed to blast loud outdoors as that is not even a police issue out here. We even jammed Chris Jackson's songs all nite while the neighbors was equally blasting Justin Bieber and his African equivalent Wizkid as theirs was a teenage Eid party.

However, nothing would prepare me for what I saw this morning on my Facebook feed. Kay Jeezy rushed to my room with his laptop screaming "Mom, Mom" look at Cindy's status. OMG! Cindy Jackson's mom has been critically ill for a while now and is said to be on life support. I cannot go thru details but heart related problems that come with age is part of it. We have been praying for weeks and as you know Chris is one of my PR campaign clients.

Everything is on a standstill now regarding music and baby Ciara is only over a month old. Please! Please! Pray on this for me. There is nothing GOD cannot change! My brother was hit by a drunk driver at 17 in 1999 and there was that time when the doctors called us to come say goodbye. He smiled as the last tube was removed and continues to smile at us in heaven.  

Cindy Jackson and CHRIS JACKSON my heart is really heavy. I don't know what to say. after my baby brother, we all had to go say goodbye by his bedside. WHY? What is GOD saying? Why is he doing this. I am angered again just like in 1999. Pls stay strong. Stay strong for Ciara, even for me. I am in TEARS!!

KJ and I love you both and Ciara--MsKemi from Nigeria. (Time now 12.30pm/Toronto 7.30am) 

Blog Archive