SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, October 22, 2012

TWITTERAMA: JADA PINKETT-SMITH REFERS TO WILL'S OLDEST SON AS A "BONUS SON"

Trey, Will, Jada with Jaden and Willow in front
Me and Jada on the set of a movie in 1996.
Twitterama Jada
Hollywood families are changing so much and even the terms used by all the wives, baby mamas and kids. Remember my old pal Jada Pinkett Smith, I was just stalking a few Twitter profiles this morning when I saw a tweet where she described Trey, Will Smith's oldest child as her "BONUS SON." LOL...As you all know, Jaden and Willow are hers and Trey is from Will's earlier failed marriage.

But these days, we all have "STEP" siblings, but I guess Jada wanted her another boy and settled for a "Bonus" which makes Trey the Bonus kid!

I met the lovely Jada in Baltimore back in the 90's after being introduced to her by mom who was the head nurse at Constant Care, a medical center where I worked as a Pharmacy Manager. I practiced Pharmacy for almost 25 years before becoming a Journalist of 16 years.

Jada and Will are lovely people. They have always remembered me and their roots. Will, I met in Philly in the hood. Read here to learn more.

Don't forget the purpose of the tweet, Jada wants you to listen to Trey's new track. Afterall music runs in the blood over there. I love the electronic track. His industry name is Ace and Ace better get his DJ skills ready as he will def surpass Canada's Deadmau5 and France's David Guetta with this kinda tune. You go boy! That Philly blood never goes wrong. My first American hometown where my oldest son was in Will's video at just a toddler. lol--MsKemi @HipHossip on Twitter (8.31am Nigeria/3.31am Philadelphia)

Blog Archive