SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Great Deserved #Congratulation on #HossipCiara's First #Birthday Party. #HappyBirthday Ciara Jackson


Ciara Jackson: Credits Shendah Photography
I am blessed that one of my longest and best friends on Social media has become my family. Cindy Jackson's beautiful daughter's image is the FACE of my brand HipHossip.com at 3 mos old. On Tuesday Sept 3rd 2013, Ciara Jackson turned ONE. Thank U Ciara for being the face of HipHossip and Thank U Cindy and Chris.

Ciara Jackson: Credits Shendah Photography

We are making Ciara a beautiful set of African outfits and we will get it to Canada for the New Years when my children come home for Xmas. They will take them back and mail them from Philadelphia to Canada to Ciara. I will be dressing Ciara so well in African outfits as she is officially the most famous Canadian in Nigeria and has appeared in the Nigerian Tribune more than any North American.

Ciara is the daughter of Chris Jackson, an award winning R&B singer in Canada. Happy Birthday GURL!!

#MsKemi
@HipHossip Twitter

Blog Archive